Our research has shown, that developing human capacity is key to a sustainable development; and education in its various forms is an essential medium for human capacity development. Therefore we have our aims & objectives structured to meet with the spectacular vision and purpose while focusing on key areas to stimulate sustainability in development.
- To promote sustainable development through among others, knowledge sharing and skills acquisition
- Collaborate with institutions to achieve sustainable development in the education sector
- Collaborate with Governmental, Non-governmental Organizations, and International Development Partners (IDPs) for overall socio-cultural, educational, economic and political development by among others, providing institutional capacity building for local NGOs
- Assist local and international organizations in their development interventions in Nigeria
- Provide opportunities for training of professionals, especially on continuous educations in collaboration with professional organizations; and
- Encourage volunteering and exchange programmes on education, skills acquisition and other areas.
- Sustainable Human & institutional Capacity Development
- Economic Empowerment (across institutions, rural & urban levels)
- Education & Training
- Good Governance
- Information Technology for Development
- Technical Assistance & Cooperation
- Monitoring, impact Assessment & Evaluation of Projects & programmes
- Societal Analysis
If your plan is for 1 year, plant rice. If your plan is for 10 years, plant trees. If your plan is for 100 years, educate children. -Confucius